- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This presentation will address historical aspects of the management of capillary hemangiomas of infancy and present current diagnostic and management techniques for this condition.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. To understand the pathophysiology of capillary hemangiomas of infancy.
2. To understand the clinical evaluation of a child with a capillary hemangioma.
3. To understand current management of capillary hemangiomas of infancy.
Mark S. Ruttum, MD