- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Advances in imaging technology have enabled the measurement of retinal structures mediating visual function. Visual function can be assessed through psychophysical and electrophysiological tests and the relationship between measurements of retinal structures and visual function provides insight into the functioning of the visual system. The lecture will cover developments in the understanding of structure/function relationships as imaging technology has advanced.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. To understand the considerations in selecting suitable clinical trial outcome measures.
2. To appreciate the role of intraocular pressure (IOP) in glaucoma progression and factors confounding the observed association between IOP measurement and visual field progression.
3. To understand the potential role of quantitative imaging in glaucoma trial..
David Garway-Heath, MD, FRCOphth