This presentation is designed to provide a basic understanding of patient safety and quality concepts and improvement tools as it pertains to Ophthalmology.
- Community eye care providers
- Full-time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. To understand the evolving concepts of patient safety and quality in ophthalmology.
2. To become familiar with basic healthcare safety/quality improvement tools.
3. To understand the importance of integrating system-based patient safety/quality improvement learning activities into resident and fellow education.
Gregory J. Griepentrog, MD
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.