- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To detect visual field evidence of glaucoma progression.
- To detect structural evidence of glaucoma progression using advanced imaging.
- To determine the optimal testing strategies for early detection of progression.
Angelo P. Tanna, MD
Vice Chairman, Director of Glaucoma Service
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Angelo Tanna, MD
Alcon Labs, Inc
Consultant / Speaker
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved