- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This talk will frame the training of surgeons, past and present, and pontificate about the future.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Review our surgical education history
- List recent changes challenging our educational system
- Suggest alternatives for future training
John A. Weigelt, MD, DVM
Milt & Lidy Lunda/Charles Aprahamian Professor
Chief, Division of Trauma & Critical Care
Medical College of Wisconsin