- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Donabedian Model is a conceptual model that provides a framework for examining health services and evaluating quality of care. According to the model, information about qualty of care can be drawn fomr the three categories: "structure," "process," and "outcomes."
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Review traditional descriptions of professionalism
2. Examine and review spectrum of disruptive behaviors
3. Remember the Donabedian model