- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Uveitis can be caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis, infection, or exposure to toxins. This lecture will focus on the various agents used in treatment and when they should be used.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Understand how and when to use topical, local and systemic corticosteroids in uveitis
2. Understand how and when to use non-corticosteroid immunosuppressive agents in uveitis
3. Understand how and when to use biologic agents in uveitis