- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Collagen Cross-linking has emerged in the last several years as a front-line therapy in keratoconus and post-LASIK ectasia. This session will explore the history, current uses of cross-linking including epithelium-off and transepithelial cross-linking, as well as examine future applications including combined cross-linking with topography-guided excimer laser ablation.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Better understanding of patient selection criteria
- Evaluate the merits of the various treatment strategies
- Develop a protocol for post-operative management of cross-linking
- Able to explain potential complications of CXL
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Rush University Medical Center
Parag Majmudar MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved