- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This lecture will focus on recent clinical research developments in idiopathic intracranial hypertension that inform the diagnosis and treatment of the condition.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Evaluate the risk for visual loss among patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension based epidemiologic studies
- Describe the treatment of IIH, particularly in light of the recently completed Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension Treatment Trial (IIHTT)
- Describe current theories regarding IIH’s etiology and active areas of investigation in the field
|Beau Bruce, MD||MedImmune/Astra Zeneca||Membership|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.