- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis encompasses a wide spectrum of disease extent. Recent research in the management of orbital lesions will be reviewed.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Recognize key diagnostic features of orbital LCH.
- Understand the spectrum of disease extent in LCH.
- Understand management considerations in isolated orbital cases.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved