- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Brief overview of various imaging modalities of fundus will be complimented by clinical cases where different imaging technologies assisted in clinical managemnt.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Describe different imaging modalities currently available for fundus.
- List benefits and appropriate uses of end imaging modalities.
- Review clinical cases using multimodal imaging.
|Judy Kim, MD||Notal Vision||Advisory Board|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved