- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Evidence-based review of predictive/risk factors for glaucoma progression.
- Community eye care professionals
- Full time faculty
- Fellow ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmic photographers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify some predictive/risk factors for glaucoma progression based on randomized clinical trials (including AGIS, EMGT, and CNTGS) and other studies.
- Consider practical implications for patient management based on some of these predictive/risk factors.
- Implement heightened surveillance and/or intensified treatment based on some of these predictive/risk factors.
|Inn Focus||Glaucoma||DSMB stipend||DSMB member|
|Isarna Therapeutics (consultant)||Glaucoma||Consulting Fee||Consultant|
|National Eye Institute||Ocular Hypertension||Grant funding||Investigator|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved