- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This talk will summarize the "state of the art" in 2019 regarding advances in electronic advances in electronic health records, "big data", and data analytics as they relate to clinical ophthalmology practice.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Community Eye Care Professionals
- Medical students
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Vision Scientists
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Identify potential for technologies such as electronic health records to improve clinical ophthalmology practice.
- Discuss research involving challenges in information technology implementation such as efficiency, documentation, and education.
- Describe potential solutions to these challenges including "big data", registries, and data analytics.
All persons in control of content has no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
|Michael Chiang, MD||Novartis||Steering Committee|
|Inteleretina, LLC||Equity Owner|
|Clarity Medical Systems||Unpaid member|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved