Discussing the anterior and posterior segment findings of Fabry Disease, current treatments, and translational research for this lysosomal storage disease.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Community Eye Care Professionals
- Medical students
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Vision Scientists
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Pathophysiology and ocular finding in Fabry disease.
- Precautions for patients with Fabry Disease.
- Available treatments for patients with Fabry Disease.
All persons in control of content has no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
|Iris Kassem, MD, PhD||Abbvie Pharmaceuticals||Husbands employer|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.