2017 MidWinter Retina Symposium: Update on Imaging and Management of Retinal Disease
Due to the numerous advances of retinal imaging and treatment, this course will provide an update to explain the changes in how clinicians are now managing common diseases, including age-related macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 5.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Registration is required, and fees are non-refundable: $125 (fee includes registration, course materials, CME certification and meals)
Please note: a $5.00 processing fee will be assessed for all registrations.
- Practicing ophthalmologists
- Subspecialty ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmology residents and fellows
- Medical students
- Vision scientists
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Describe the latest technological advances and breakthroughs in the areas of retina, cataract, glaucoma, advanced imaging, and other clinical and surgical topics, and how they can best be applied to clinical practice.
- Compare conventional and new diagnostic modalities being used in the clinic.
- Describe diagnostic approaches and novel therapeutic strategies for age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
William Wirostko, MD
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Thomas B. Connor Jr., MD
Dennis P. Han, MD
Judy Kim, MD
David Weinberg, MD
Lee Jampol, MD
Louis Feinberg Professor
Brandon Lujan, MD
Professor of Ophthalmology
West Coast Retina
San Francisco, CA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons:
Dennis Han, MD
Flow One LLC
|Judy Kim||Notal Vision||Advisory Board|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.