MidWinter Retina Symposium 2016: Data Guided Treatment
This meeting will provide an update on current diagnostic/imaging and treatment regimens for retinal diseases, in particular Retinal Vein Occlusion and Diabetic Macular Edema.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Please note: a $5.00 processing fee will be assessed for all registrations.
All fees are non-refundable
- Practicing community ophthalmologists
- Subspecialty ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmology residents and fellows
- Medical students
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral fellows
- Vision scientists
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Understand utility in retinal imaging with OCT and wide field fundus imaging
- Describe the updates on current treatment strategies for Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Discuss current treatment strategies for Diabetic Macular Edema
10499 W. Innovation Drive,
Wauwatosa, WI 5326
Medical College of Wisconsin
Dennis P. Han, MD
Judy E. Kim, MD
Kimberly E. Stepien, MD
David V., Weinberg, MD
William J. Wirostko, MD
Clinical Professor - Cullen Eye Institute
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons:
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.