Wisconsin Eye MD Symposium and Coding Seminar - February 27, 2016
The Wisconsin Eye MD Spring Symposium is the annual educational conference sponsored by the Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology. The program offers a wide range of clinical and practice management topics which will appeal to ophthalmologists, practice administrators and ophthalmic technicians in a variety of practice settings.
- List and identify how to effectively use current technological advances to detect and manage glaucoma and cataract diseases.
- Identify and treat corneal and neuro-ophthalmological diseases and disorders.
- Apply practice management methods: patient claim management of newly implemented coding and risk management strategies.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.