Wisconsin Eye MD Symposium 2018
ophthalmologists, practice administrators and ophthalmic technicians
- List and identify how to effectively use current technological advances to detect and manage Fuchs' Dystrophy
- Information for appropriate diagnosis and treatment of various ocular diseases, in the subspecialty areas of cornea, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, glaucoma, cataract, and retina.
- Apply practice management methods: patient claim management of newly implemented coding and risk management strategies.
|Brad Fouraker||OMIC, Alcon||Speaker Bureau, Speaker|
|Aaron Holtebeck, MD||Eye Check||Clinical Advisory Board|
|Marlene Moster, MD||Aeon Astron, Alcon Laboratories, Allergan, Aerie Pharmaceutical, Bausch & Lomb, Glaukos, IOP Ophthalmics, Merck, New World Medical, Solex, TBI, Valeant, InnFocus, Iridex, Qura||Research Grant, Consultant, Speaker, Grant Support|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.