Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology (WAO) Eye MD Symposium 2019
- Define target IOP and its importance
- Demonstrate cases where setting target IOP is applicable
- Describe management options for dislocated intraocular lenses
- Enable their practice to operate more efficiently so as to increase capacity, quality, and patient satisfaction without increasing cost
- Describe the relationships among staffing, clinic space, and workload that determine whether a clinic can meet patient needs in a timely fashion
- Describe 3 tips to effectively learn new surgical techniques
- List artificial eyes that are useful for simulation
- Describe 3 tips to safely perform posterior capsulotomy
- List indications for posterior capsulotomy
- Describe optic capture techniques to limit posterior capsule opacification
|Dennis Han, MD||FlowOne LLC||Consultant|
Steven Brown, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.