- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Grand Rounds: addresses gaps in medical knowledge of anatomy and diagnosis, concerns relative to patient safety and quality improvement (system based learning and improvement), and the need for practice based learning and improvement with the outcome of better patient care.
This conference is designed as a venue for faculty, visiting professors, fellows and residents to present didactic lectures representing the most up-to-date knowledge in orthopaedic surgery. Collegial discussions afford participants the opportunity to share clinical and surgical knowledge and application of knowledge to their patient population in varying settings.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, Staff
- Improve communication between all healthcare providers
- Improve my patients’ safety and outcomes through better communication
- Identify, review and discuss AIDET customer service standards