Summer Medical Students who worked with the faculty from the MCW Department of Orthopaedic Surgery on various research projects will present summaries of their research projects and what they learned.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Orthopaedic and Research Faculty, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals and anyone else interested in ongoing research.
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- discuss the basic research principles outlined in the various research projects presented
- review and discuss the merits of the research projects presented
- identify, review and discuss application of concepts presented to possible change in patient care and outcomes
Introduction & Moderator: Jeffrey Schwab, MD
MCW 2013 Summer Research Medical Students:
Sawyer A. Naze
James J. Neitzel
Elizabeth A. Pawlak
Ryan J. Traudt
Thomas R. Wagner
Jacqueline D. Watchmaker
No relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.