- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Improve my patients’ safety and outcomes through increased medical knowledge and use of best practices
- Incorporate into my practice new clinical and surgical treatments
- Identify, review and discuss current concepts in treatment based on pertinent scientific literature
|Jeffrey Toth, BS Eng, PhD||Medtronic||Consultant|
|Hassan Serhan, PhD||DePuy Synthes||Stockholder|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved