The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Improve my patients’ safety and outcomes through increased medical knowledge and use of best practices
- Incorporate into my practice new clinical and surgical treatments
- Identify, review and discuss current concepts in treatment based on pertinent scientific literature
|Judith Baumhauer, MD
|Wright Medical Technology
|Consultant, Advisory Board
|Fidia Pharma USA
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.