The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Improve my patients’ safety and outcomes through increased medical knowledge and use of best practices
- Incorporate into my practice new clinical and surgical treatments
- Identify, review and discuss current concepts in treatment based on pertinent scientific literature
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Rick Hoedt||Virta Med Inc||Vice President|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.