Grand Rounds: Orthopaedic Grand Rounds Conferences are primarily a didactic conference providing up-to-date knowledge in Orthopaedic Surgery aimed to address gaps in medical knowledge as well as medical decision making that will lead to modified practice and ultimately improved patient outcomes.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Identify new treatments and therapies associated with each of the clinical topics
- Describe trends in treatments of the selected topics
- Integrate or apply new developments or techniques into my practice
- Appraise surgical and non-surgical treatments based on scientific literature
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.