M&M Conferences: M&M Conferences are a forum for discussing and examining a case or a portion of a case that resulted in an adverse outcome from a practice-based or systems-based perspective aimed to include board review-style test questions that will integrate evidence-based best practices into clinical scenarios in orthopaedics resulting in enhanced retention of best practices and improved medical decision making.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Identify new treatments and therapies associated with each of the clinical topics
- Describe trends in treatments of the selected topics
- Integrate or apply new developments or techniques into my practice
- Appraise surgical and non-surgical treatments based on scientific literature
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Musculoskeletal Oncology & Total Joint
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.