M&M Conference provides physicians with a better undertanding of disease processes, testing and treatment resulting in improved performance and patient care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
Practicing otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons, residents and medical students.
- Describe and discuss disease specific diagnostic and assessment procedures.
- Analyze new concepts associated with particular surgical procedures.
- Discuss patient outcomes based on peer reviewed literature and research.
Michael E. Stadler, MD
Deparement of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.