Otolaryngology Grand Rounds is an educational conference designed to keep physicians and healthcare professionals appraised of evolving areas of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, including the newest research, technology and treatments available to provide the best patient care.
The M&M Conference provides a time for physicians and healthcare professionals to reflect upon events that led to an unexpected outcome. Medical literature is reviewed and potential areas that may have contributed to the outcome is addressed, along with how to avoid or improve performance in the future.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Describe the most updated disease-specific diagnostic and assessment procedures.
- Analyze and review new concepts associated with particular surgical procedures.
- Discuss patient outcomes based on peer reviewed literature and research.
Presenter: Hillary Newsome, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The Black Hole of ENT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.