Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA) Webinar: Diagnosis and Assessment of Disease Activity in Pediatric Systemic Lupus
CARRA RCAC Educational Webinar Series Presents:
"Diagnosis and Assessment of Disease Activity in Pediatric Systemic Lupus and the measures used in the Registry". Q & A to follow.
Research Coordinators, Fellows, Attending Physicians and Engagement Specialists
Below are some proposed objectives for your upcoming pediatric lupus webinar.
- Briefly review the pathophysiology of pediatric systemic lupus
- Discuss common and less common lupus manifestations
- Review SLICC/ACR/EULAR lupus diagnostic criteria
- Define medical terminology and show photographic examples of features referenced in lupus diagnostic criteria
- Discuss sensitivity and specificity of laboratory and imaging tests used in the diagnosis of lupus
- Review the SLEDAI and SLICC Damage measures tools commonly used to follow disease activity and disease damage.
- Discuss standard of care treatments used for the management of pediatric systemic lupus
- Discuss how these objectives are captured in the CARRA Registry.
Speaker: Tracey Wright, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics - Rheumatology
UT Southwestern Medical Center
All Persons in control of content have no relevant financial information to disclose.
ACCME Accreditaiton Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and CARRA. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Webinar for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for Continuing Education for allied halth professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.