Legal Tid Bits in Medical Entrprenuership (Ethics)
Keywords: legal, ethics, medical entreprenuership
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
Enable health personnel in the public, private, quasi-government and faith-based organisations to:
- Understand the concept of enterprise, entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
- Distinguish between a medical entrepreneur and manager in a healthcare entity
- Know the key functions of a medical entrepreneur
- Identify the core attributes or characteristics of a medical entrepreneur
- Appreciate the risks associated with entrepreneurship
- Take an informed decision in planning to venture into medical entrepreneurship
This course is a live webinar.
Physical locations include:
|APMG Office, Tesano||Accra|
This course is approved for 2 CPD points by the Ghana Medical & Dental Council.
This course is approved for 2 CPD points by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana.
This course is approved for 2 CPD points by the Pharmacy Council of Ghana.
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.