- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of the lecture I will be able to:
1. Describe new genomic subgroups of acute myeloid leukemia.
2. Discuss the role of flow cytometry in acute myeloid leukemia.
3. Discuss phenotypic trends within new acute myeloid leukemia genomic subgroups.
Professor and Chairman
Ashley Cunningham, MD
University of Utah / ARUP Laboratories
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.