- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of the lecture I will be able to:
1. Understand commonly identified mutations in chronic myeloid neoplasms along with their potential clinical and pathologic significance.
2. Understand how Next-Generation Sequencing in the work-up of chronic myeloid neoplasms.
3. Understand the disadvantages and potential pitfalls of Next-Generation Sequencing in the work-up of chronic myeloid neoplasms.
Professor and Chairman
Erica F. Reinig, MD
Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.