This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Summarize the history and evolution of the field of artificial intelligence (AI).
2. Explain, at a level understandable by a non-technical person, the various types of cognitive technologies.
3. Be able to assess teh application of AI methods to ongoing and future digitial pathology efforts.
Professor and Chairman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.