- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
Box Lunches to be provided by the Department of Medicine.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. To be aware of current concepts and controversies related to C. difficile diagnosis and transmission.
2. To discuss opportunities to address important questions about C. difficile epidemiology and control through surveillance studies.
3. To appreciate practical issues related to fecal microbiota transplantation.
Professor and Chairman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
|Chris Donskey, MD||3M||Advisory Board|
|Seres Health||Advisory Board|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.