- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of the lecture I will be able to:
- Identify the clinically important morphologic variants of urothelial carcinoma.
- Recognize the biologic heterogeneity in urothelial carcinoma and their emerging management implications.
- Apply the best practice in the pathologic diagnosis and reporting of variants of urothelial carcinoma.
Professor and Chairman
Gladell P. Paner, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology and Urology
Associate Director of UC Medlabs
University of Chicago
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.