- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Understand the spatiotemporal and subclonal immunophenotypic complexity of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL).
2. Describe the clinical relevance of flow cytometry in the diagnosis of skin involvement by CTCL, and in the assessment of peripheral blood tumor burden for staging and prognosis.
3. Describe the most common cytogenetic and molecular abnormalities in CTCL.
Professor and Chairman
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.