- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. List the differential diagnosis of a “normal” lung biopsy.
2. Describe the clinical associations with a pattern of alveolar simplification.
3. Recognize the histologic patterns associated with the genetic disorders of surfactant metabolism.
4. Describe the clinical associations with patterns of pulmonary lymphoid hyperplasia.
5. Correlate clinical and radiologic information with histologic patterns on lung biopsy to develop clinicopathologic differential diagnosis.
Professor and Chairman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.