- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
"The Health Care System in Pakistan" - Ayesha Farooq, MD
- Provide a brief introduction of Pakistan
- Describe the health care system in Pakistan
- Discuss problems facing Pakistan's health care system
"Building a National Cervical Cancer Prevention Program in Low-and Middle-Income Countries: The Salvadorain Experience" - Juan C. Felix, MD
- Learn how to establish obtainable goals in cancer prevention tailored to the economic capability of a country
- Design and adapt cost-reasonable technologies for implementation in low-and middle-income countries
- Learn how to design and implement a comprehensive strategy for cancer prevention
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.N/A