- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Maintain and improve professional skills and knowledge of MCW faculty, community pathologists and clinical laboratory specialists, and staff as applicable.
- Enhance the understanding of clinical and basic medical training and research.
- Understand how medical knowledge is acquired, evaluated and disseminated so as to be able to critically analyze current medical issues and future advances.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Blake W. Buchan, PhD||BioFire Diagnostics||Speaker|
|Blake W. Buchan, PhD||ChromaCode||Consultant|
|Blake W. Buchan, PhD||Luminex||Consultant|
|Kenneth Alan Iczkowski, MD||3-D Biopsy, LLC||Consultant|
|Kenneth Alan Iczkowski, MD||Microgen Dx||Consultant|