This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- State what is meant by therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) and how its application has changed over the years
- Describe one example of a new application for TDM
- Discuss how recent applications of TDM compare to or differ from traditional applications
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.