This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Recognize the typical clinicopathological presentation of sexually transmitted infectious colitis
- Distinguish the medication resins and know which resins are clinical emergencies
- Describe the universal clinical association of hydrophilic polymer associated colitis
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.