- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Distinguish between grade-3 endometrioid adenocarcinoma and high-grade serous carcinoma using morphology, immunohistochemistry, and ancillary testing
- Recognize key characteristics of clear cell carcinoma and its most common mimickers
- Define dedifferentiated carcinoma and discuss its expression immunohistochemically and genetically
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following: