- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial areas in diagnostic pathology that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
- Summarize the broad introduction and overview of heritable breast cancer susceptibility genes
- Explain discovery of PALB2 and therapeutic implications
- Describe the application of SATB2 immunohistochemical staining as a diagnostic adjunctive tool
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following: