- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
1) Describe co-operative mechanisms between oncogenes in CNVs
2) Discuss downstream effectors of CNVs in breast and ovarian cancers
3) Identify therapeutic strategies to inhibit the effects of CNVs
Pradeep Chaluvally-Raghavan, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following: