This educational activity is intended for residents, fellows and attending pathologists in the division of Anatomic Pathology. The latter, in particular, are the prime target of this exercise, since the level of the discussion around the cases being presented directly impacts on their daily work and does not deal with the basics but with the intangible grey zones in diagnosis that can sometimes only be discerned from experience (i.e., it may not be possible to find the answers to these isues in standard textbooks or other references).
The activity will address these needs by providing a venue to view case presentations on a multi-headed microscope. There is also a video monitor in the room in case the audience exceeds the capacity of the multi-headed microscope seating.
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Maintain and improve professional skills and knowledge of faculty, residents, and fellows
- Enhance the understanding of clinical and basic medical training and research
- Provide the best patient care by reviewing and discussing difficult cases
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.