This educational activity will feature interactive and case-based sessions that cover new multidisciplinary therapies of diverse central nervous system vascular diseases.
Keywords: Child, Infant, Newborn, Stroke, Brain injuries, Comprehensive Health Care, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Finesse child neurology’s Stroke response algorithm / institutional guideline through reviewing of number of activations, adequacy of the activations and response.
- Educate a heterogenous group on CNS vascular disease.
- Formulate comprehensive clinical plans with multidisciplinary input for CHW CNS vascular disease patients.
- Raquel Farias-Moeller, MD
- Sean Lew, MD
- Niyati Mehta, MD
- Raphael Sacho, MD
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.