The Pediatric Central Nervous System Vascular Conference is an ongoing series that describes ideal care of the neurovascular patient. We will discuss the management of hyperacute stroke. The goal is to incorporate quality and systems improvements in the multidisciplinary management of stoke.
Key Words: Child, Infant, Newborn, Stroke, Brain injuries, Comprehensive Health Care, Pediatric Stroke, Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss common pediatric neurovascular conditions and institute hyperacute treatments
- Recognize common strategies in the management of the neurovascular pediatric patient
- Improve fund of knowledge of Demonstrate competency in neurovascular anatomy
Niyati Mehta, MD
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Niyati Mehta
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.