The Pediatric Central Nervous System Vascular Conference is an ongoing series that describes ideal care of the neurovascular patient. We will discuss the management of hyperacute stroke. The goal is to incorporate quality and systems improvements in the multidisciplinary management of stoke.
Key Words: Child, Infant, Newborn, Stroke, Brain injuries, Comprehensive Health Care, Pediatric Stroke, Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss common pediatric neurovascular conditions and institute hyperacute treatments
- Recognize common strategies in the management of the neurovascular pediatric patient
- Demonstrate competency in neurovascular anatomy
- Niyati Mehta
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.