This educational activity will feature interactive and case-based sessions that cover new multidisciplinary therapies of diverse central nervous system vascular diseases. Sessions will include topics on:
- The ideal care of neurovascular patients
- Management of Hyperacute stroke
- Quality improvement and system improvement in the multidisciplinary management of stroke
Keywords: Child, Infant, Newborn, Stroke, Brain injuries, Comprehensive Health Care, Pediatric Stroke, Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis, Aneurysm
- Advanced Practice Professionals
- Research Staff
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Recognize common pediatric neurovascular conditions and institute hyperacute treatments
- Educate a heterogenous group on CNS vascular disease
- Recognize common strategies in the management of the neurovascular pediatric patient
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.