Attendees of Pediatric Grand Rounds will learn from leading experts state-of-the art clinical and basic science best available evidence in a wide variety of topics in pediatric medicine. Information presented will enable attendees to remain current on best practices that improve their ability to deliver excellent patient care and outcomes.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Articulate the connection between trauma, historical trauma, disease & health disparity
- Articulate the connection between trauma and equity as a core part of the healing process
- Identify strategies at the individual and collective level that promote equity
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Senior Consultant, Wellpoint Care Network
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.